View Single Post
Old 12-12-2020, 02:59 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow212 View Post
This is my first post here, hi!
I just received the 7th day vaccine of the PEP series last night as a precaution, as I was told it was safe, and have been feeling pins and needles, shooting pains, and a tightness in my left arm/left ring/pinky finger and my left foot, left side of my face since after my second dose. The foot & face seem to have improved a bit, but my arm hasn’t at all. Like my fingers aren’t coordinated or snappy as they should be

The posts on here about improving give me hope, but I can’t help but be worried about those people who seem to have gotten worse & never came back. The thought of having given myself a permanent condition or something like MS or worse is terrifying and depressing. Anybody know what happened to ARose’s wife and Neuro_member??
Hi, welcome. I’m glad you found this space. I have read and reread these posts so many times to get through the rough times, and like to think most stop updating when the reactions become manageable or finally cease.
I hope that the final dose went well and these side effects don’t last long for you. Please keep us updated and take care of yourself.
battyinthemountains is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote