Thread: Tarlov cyst
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2020, 01:40 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Hello Anndav,

I'm glad to hear from you and to hear about the Facebook groups you have found. I hope you are learning a lot from them and are getting the support from others who have this disease.

I'm sorry to hear about your visit with the neurologist. It is good to have bloodwork done. I also have read that there could be a connection between Tarlov Cysts and autoimmune diseases like M.S. as a example. Originally my neurologist had felt that I had M.S. as a result of finding multiple cysts. He performed a spinal tap after ordering a ton of bloodwork and it confirmed I don't have M.S. but I understand why the thought was there. Based on all I have read there are many similarities that both diseases share. I was checked for others like lupus but it also came back negative too. I'm praying and thinking of you. Next month will be here before you know it and I hope this visit turns out much better and you get more answers.

As for myself, I'm doing ok. Because of Covid I have not been nearly as active as I usually am like shooting billiards pool and bowling. I hope when things are better with Covid I will be able to return to the bowling alleys and pool halls. Its a big part of my life and bowling I have been doing since I was in diapers.

I hope your pain has been better and is becoming more manageable with help from pain management.

Best wishes,

Diamond Tiger<3
Diamond Tiger<3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote