View Single Post
Old 12-18-2020, 03:55 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Default Don't know what else to do

Hello,

I have had chronic pain for almost 4 years. I have had multiple blood tests, x-rays and a couple MRI's. I have seen a neurologist. He told me it's most likely fibromyalgia. But he didn't diagnose me, just referred me to a hospital with an average wait time of 2 years.

I only experience nerve pain on my whole right side. Any injury will cause me severe pain for 2 day to 2 weeks. Depending on the injury. My pain is still getting worse. It hasn't slowed down. I'm on gabapentin, cymbalta, T3s as needed, birth control (as my cycle made it so I only had maybe 3 good days a month) and amitriptyline. I also suffer from migraines. I get really bad "attacks", I start overheating and sweating excessively, along with flu like symptoms and the feeling of tiny pinprick electrical zaps over my entire body. It will eventually subside but I have to lay in the shower for at least 30mins to level out my temp. Certain chairs, hot environments, exercise and certain types of clothing will cause these attacks. I also occasionally get a red rash right under eyes that burns like a chemical burn and feels hot to the touch.

At this point I have no idea what is happening in my body. I don't know what else I can do to find out what is wrong. All my tests come back 100% normal. I feel insane and everytime I get told I'm 100% normal its very upsetting and I loose encouragement to keep trying to find out whats wrong.

Any tips or ideas I'm welcome to. At this point I'm willing to try anything at least once.

Thank you.
Maxxine is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote