Thread: Mad As Hell
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 12:12 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Mark,

I was just saying last week, that I miss you guys not being here. You, Mike, Allen, and Vicc. OF course I know men don't talk as much as women. LOL

Someone else mentioned the ad and I have yet to see it here in Co. In a way it's good that Fibro is being looked at as a disease instead of a wastebasket diagnoses. My PA use to call it that but that man could take care of you no matter what you had. He listened to the symptoms and helped deal with them.

It does make me angry also that we are not getting anyone to talk about RSD. I emailed Oprah and she wrote me a letter that she doesn't deal with anything like that anymore. She has changed her format since moving and she only deals with happy things or movie stars.

I have emailed Montel, Tyra and no one answered me back. I didn't want to be on the shows I just wanted to see them mentioned and talked about.

If a movie star don't have it then it just seems to get swept under the rugs.

I have seen some good coming out of Co. though about pain meds. I got a stack of papers last week that told what pain meds do not have to have a prior authorization from the insurance to get it now.

We have a group here called the Colorado Coalilition for the disabled and they have fought like crazy to get things done for the disabled. I know they have offices in Kansas and I think Oklahoma now.

I just think there is not enough being done in the white house, senate and house of reps to get things done for RSD. No one to stand up for us.

Hope you have a good day and don't let your pain get up due to your being upset about the ad. I can't wait to see it to see what it's about.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote