Thread: My White Garden
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 12:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Oh these responses are wonderful

...yes...evrn yours Ol`cs...you are not getting away as easy as that. lol

ECG...what a wonderful choice which you actually share with another lovely lovely person on this forum.My sister had lily of the valley as her wedding flower so that holds a personal memory for me as well as it being so beautiful.
That shall go on my order list. Thank you.
Ibken? I wouldn`t have termed you an "airhead" lol but hey....welcome to the club.I need fellow " air heads " support here.
The snowdrop...so delicate yet strong enough to force its way through frost covered earth..it always raises a smile of hope because of its tenacity and will to survive.I have several types in my garden so a special bunch is being transferred for your little corner. x
Chasmo.....Not white but what a stunning contrast it would make...a purple tulip against a backdrop of white.There are several varieties I could choose if you are not a "plant" man. But yep...purple tulip is in there for sure.
And Michael...thank you for your list and photograph links .What stunning flowers and a pleasure to see. I understand now what you meant about this man.He must have contributed so much despite his suffering.
Baby`s breath will be scattered ad lib...to spring up amongst the other varieties.It will mingle..and rub shoulders with all types of other flower and that is how I see you Michael...able to get on with everyone.
I hope I haven`t missed anyone out so far.
Whoops.. I said I was an "air head" and that is confirmed...right now.

Of course I`ve ,missed someone out....ME I haven`t listed my own choice. A paeony called Duchesse de NEMOURS. It has fothy frilly blooms....and is white...and has a devine perfume.

Oh I am excited about this even at this point. And for a moment,ironically...I am forgetting I have Parkinson`s disease.Flower Therapy.

x
steffi 001 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote