View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 09:45 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Hello there!!

I’m really sorry you’re going through this nightmare of the injury. I can also relate.
I got my original Concussion in August 2019. After an improvement and thinking I was ready to go back to work although we’re still not feeling 100% one morning I woke up feeling like I was back to square one. I could not explain what happened.
I had a similar episodes throughout the year where my setbacks would last anywhere from two weeks to two or three months.

I have tried a bunch of different migraine meds that did help to alleviate the symptoms but made me feel so much worse so I didn’t know what was easier to have a migraine or to take the medicine to knock the migraine down but still feel like garbage.

I recently I have been exploring my neck because I’ve been hearing that the neck symptoms could be similar to the symptoms of a post concussion syndrome. It appears that any time I would have a PT on my neck or Chiro manipulation , I would go through a setback and a Severe migraine.
So I am deep digging right now into my neck symptoms by a scheduling the proper imaging

I have been also having a lot of vision problems and waiting for a pair of prism glasses and vision therapy. Hope this helps.
miss2000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote