View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 01:18 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Continue...

Thank you for your post and question Mark. I was skeptical about energy healing at first but as I learned more about it I became more open to it. And as I became more open to it the more I began to heal. Gradually I started feeling better and my PCS symptoms became manageable. I was improving far beyond any level achieved with the best neurologists and PCS programs around. I went from being unable to read, write, work etc to (currently) 70-90 %. I'm back to work and back to life. I learned that my lingering PCS symptoms were a result of energetic imbalances. Similar to balancing our energy through accupuncture I found that there are exercises to gradually help correct and rebalance our vital energetic flow. This Source of energy (when in balance) is necessary to healing and maintaining our physical health.

I have a strong Christian background and through learning more about spiritual energy healing my Christianity has become richer and even stronger. I am grounded with a greater understanding of our interconnected fabric of life. And I am hopeful that my experience may help others heal.

Cognitive concussion therepy
I traveled 3hrs via 4 trains (each way) to attend a program with a Harvard MD PhD who left Johns Hopkins to start a boutique practice. Program centered on cognitive development through various puzzles and brain exercises followed by neurofeedback.
Another program is the New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center. The site describes their program.

But in my case I searched everywhere and came full circle. I used the "hands of light" book as a workbook for recovery and actually began healing. I plan on continuing to increase my understanding and am hopeful that I may offer helpful guidance to others, especially those suffering from significantly challenging PCS symptoms.

"And though the Lord gives you The bread of adversity and the water of affliction, Yet your teachers will not be moved into a corner anymore, But your eyes shall see your teachers. Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,”
Whenever you turn to the right
Or whenever you turn to the left." Isaiah 30: 20-21
Acrobat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote