View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 10:56 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Hi Atty,
I am so happy for you and your success. I’m sure you know just how fortunate your are. It’s been over a year and a 1/2 since my last glass of wine. I am not 100% sure my pn is due to alcohol but I would definitely bet the ranch on it. I seemed to have plateaued 6 months ago or so but recently it changed (progressed). The whole food diet is great for overall health but not sure if it has helped with pn. I am thinking I will start a keto vegetarian type diet. It seems like a lot of folks with pn are having success with that. I wonder if the cause is alcohol, does that change the response to diet as opposed to the cause being diabetes or something else. Anyways, the Facebook group is great, you should join. Lots of great information with a positive attitude. They have guest speakers via zoom that can be very interesting. Recently one from a company with a product in the process of testing and approval for nerve regeneration (will find the info and send you the link). Also (because your toes are numb) a toe separator can help increase circulation (will send that link too). Take care
Jane85 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote