Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2021, 05:53 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Hi!

Kinda struggling with the logistics of getting on here and posting before I'm timed out...

But I do think about this place and you all! Wish I could just send my thoughts as quickly as they appear...or maybe not THAT quickly cuz that will flood this place. Heheh

Wrote out a lengthy post offline, but I don't have that at the moment, plus I was second guessing things-thinking it too long, but also still not enough.

I think another thing of it is, I don't want to think about my problems, because then I just waste time worrying, and frankly, I don't have a lot of time to do that. So I just seek out what's most quickly gratifying.

See? I'm rambling, have no idea if any of this makes sense, concerned I might be insensitive...I'm all in my head when I actually do get a chance to stop by. So...that's kinda what I meant by "logistics". I tend to think best at the desktop and over my emails...neither of which I can do right now.

I'll try to stop by more often and just post SOMETHING. But I just fear wasting people's time and my own by saying rubbish. And saying im "fine" or "okay" never seems enough for me.

Like yea, I am kinda whining right now, but it's not the people here, it's my stress, anxiety, self doubt.

Rambling again, and still I haven't said a single concrete thing about my life! 😅
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-23-2021), Dmom3005 (01-30-2021), mymorgy (01-24-2021)