Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2021, 06:12 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Ok, just to catch up from last time too,

Sleep is atrocious. I'm requiring a nap most days now because I don't get to bed till 4 or 5am and wake at noon. Basically less than 8 hours, because even when IN BED at those times, I don't sleep until after about an hour (not just restlessness, but more because I'm drinking water and having to pee it out).

Last night I tried the like hour before bed timeout, but by the time I got in bed, my mind started racing about my next profile design. Top that off, I woke up at 9am and could not get back to sleep. Too hungry, I guess? Whatever, so that was 5 to 9 (4 hours) of sleep. I just had a nap and lunch now...its 5pm.

So, I dunno! It's just so hard to break this cycle!! Not to mention pms symptoms don't help.

Forgot what else. Oh! Just that I'm so petrified to do anything doctor related/experiment with meds until this Covid stuff is done. And I'm kinda stressed cuz I've things backed up now, dental things, gynecological things, skin things....not all issues necessarily, but checkups and few concerns.

Sigh!

Ok, post 3. Think I've said enough now. Don't you? 😉
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-23-2021), Dmom3005 (01-30-2021), mymorgy (01-24-2021)