View Single Post
Old 01-24-2021, 06:46 AM
Newly Joined

3 yr Member
Newly Joined

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomar View Post
Don't give up on all treatment providers just because one kind didn't help..
Some providers & techniques are more helpful than others..

* Have you had any recent imaging to check for any changes or new issues? If not that might be worth a look..
Some fusions can fail above or below the area..
or something new is happening..

If no new cause is found..
IFc stim?
low level (cold/soft) laser?

Did the Airrosti do any additional "hands on" massage or other modalities like ultrasound, trigger point /muscle work, posture /head/neck work?
Thank you! The Airrosti therapist focused on soft tissue so all the work they did was muscle work. But he said normally he sees significant results right away but I had very little improvement. He thought that maybe there's something underlying that may be keeping my body from fighting the inflammation.

I did one session of child laser therapy at the vet clinic I work at, because we use laser therapy on a lot of pets. It felt good but I'm unable to do more there on a regular basis.

I have considered an mri but my pain mgmt doctor told me she doesn't think my symptoms are indicative of anything that might show up on an mri.

I did go to an internal medicine doctor day before yesterday for an overall health check and lots of blood work so I'm hoping that results might give us some insight. I've increased water intake, cut way back on sugar, and am trying to be very conscious of my posture.
Chrissy1983 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote