View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 10:00 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Leo,

Welcome to NeuroTalk

Why are you terrified? What do you think is going to happen?

You are experiencing outbursts of anxiety and anger. Not uncommon to people with your neurological trauma. Those are not from your little boy's action. Nothing he can do can hurt you. He could not kick you hard enough to hurt you. He just does not have enough weight or strength. He can startle you and cause your anger and anxiety to respond.

What exercise are you doing?

It sounds like 10 or 15 years of boxing. Your choice to box will be with you for your lifetime. You need to learn how to work with your anger and anxiety triggers. You obviously startle very easily.

I can guarantee you that you have suffered more than 2 concussions....Plus hundreds or more sub-concussive impacts.

I suggest you start with a Neuro Psychological Assessment to get inventory of your brain and emotional function. You may get directed to some rehabilitation help to help with your triggers.

You may have a neck injury that contributes to some of your symptoms. The subtle injuries to C1 and C2 can be a roller coaster ride. Even a 2 year old can strain an unstable neck. Disciplined sleep posture is most important.

I don't get it. Concussion has been a main stream issue since long before the movie Concussion in 2015. Sports awareness started in 2007 when the Concussion Legacy Foundation was founded by Chris Nowinski when he left the WWE. It became a bigger issue in sports since 2012 when Football star Jr Seau killed himself and donated his brain to concussion research.

Muhammad Ali has been in poor condition for 30 years.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Leonards (05-29-2021)