View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 12:38 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Thank you for your questions...

I had a positive experience w a functional chiropractic neurologist and continue treatment about once a month. Everyone is different but his treatment plan for me centers around gradually strengthening and reconnecting brain activity w various muscle and skeletal systems throughout the body.
Assesses eye function, balance, reflexes. A headache connection for me is my C 2. Neck C 2 Manipulation and traction helps alleviate symptoms. This area has important nerve connections that can be impacted by head injuries and whiplash.

I am hopeful that my many experiences will benefit others. I took to the traditional hard medical treatments and research. And there are lifetimes of research out there by doctors and Universities on just about every "treatable" condition. For untreatable conditions in our western medical culture the go-to is usually labeling with anxiety or depression. That for some might more accurately be a "misunderstood condition" that then leads one to higher than normal levels of stress and anxiety. Where if understood properly would lead to more balanced levels.

In the beginning I disregard posts that talked about accupuncture, meditation, tai chi, spending time connecting with the earth/ground. The more eastern approaches.
So I ended up taking a long road and found healing back at the beginning. I found that these areas point to our individual life force. Our divine spark. My wife a true scientist came across the book "Hands of light" by Barbara Brennan. Gradually learning a new approach to healing and with some PT and a sprinkle of functional neuro chiropractic treatments I could feel my energetic balance begin to fall into place and symptoms improving more than ever before.

John 14:12: ""Truly I tell you, the one who believes in me will also do the works that I do. And he will do even greater works than these"
Acrobat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote