Thread: Pirenzepine
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 08:20 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Wanted to give an update. I've been on and off doing topical pirenzepine but have recently fully committed to it.

The CEO of Winsantor did a Zoom with a Facebook group about pirenzepine and neuropathy.

In it he said, the topical solution (which is a spray) contains coconut oil, DMSO, water, alcohol and pirenzepine.

So it seems they're using DMSO to transport it since pirenzepine is not soluble in alcohol.

I've been crushing 100mg of pirenzepine, mixing with it with 1cc of water and 2cc of 70% DMSO.

I'm not sure if that's enough DMSO or not. I've read that you need DMSO at 60% to transport molecules across the outer skin barrier.

WInsantor is testing 150mg and 75mg of application right now. My reading of their available literature says a 4% solution is necessary.

I have slowly progressing CIPN that seems to be inherited in my family (father and sister both have it, symptoms are a bit different but starts sometime in 4th to 5th decade of life).

As such it's hard to tell change.

I'm not a chemist and have no chemistry training. If anyone has any insight on how we can make an effective topical, please share.
mncyclist is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote