View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 02:29 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

today was another rough day.Robert took Pudge too the vet for a booster shot. I a, so helpless. He wanted her to be in the crate. Pudge knows what the crate means. Finally I called downstairs for a porter to see if he could get her. He got her one two three. I gave him six dollars. I got upset with Robert. after twenty minutes, they called and said she was really to come home. I left a message with ribert. Eventually after 2 hours he picked her up. poor Pudge. I was frantic and full of rage. Before that I had trouble selling a stock. It said I didn't own it. what a fu#$king mess. eventually it worked out and I got my price..too much stress. the news is stressing me out and the virus is stressing me out and my trouble walking and my stomach , my cataracts and my mouth are stressing me out.
one more therapy and will resume in 8 eights.
I did enjoy one of my lectures. Aaron said he would call but didn't. I was hoping he wouldn't. I am so ambivalent about my therapist.He mentions my having a terrace too much. I need help not a fu@king terrace to fill greatful for.

Last edited by mymorgy; 01-27-2021 at 07:07 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-27-2021), Dmom3005 (01-30-2021), GeeLuv (01-27-2021)