Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 12:49 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

No worries, Bizi! And Bose? Nice! Good brand, according to H. I'm glad you no longer have to feel bad.
Last night was pretty rough for me (physically). I'm having my "day of Hell" (that day when my menstrual cramps are so painful), and my painkillers expired. *shocked* How could I have missed that?! (I'm actually wondering if this was the 2nd of a 2pack and so the date wasn't very far out to begin with...but I guess I still forgot to put this on the shopping list?? 🤦*♀️) Anyway, so I was up till 5a in the pain...but I'm awake now at 11:30a. I'll probably be in bed most of the day until H can pick up some more painkillers for me.

Ok I'll answer what I feel comfortable with and I do appreciate constructive feedback <3

Well, so yes, I'm still with H. Married. Yea, he hates the schedule and picks at me for it quite often. But it's not like I don't try. And I read an article on ADHD that made me feel a bit better, that this isn't necessarily my fault. It's an added challenge for me to do these types of things. H has kinda checked out in regards to supporting the help I need for this. I'm not sure if my primary doctor has enough knowledge about ADHD, and I'm still hoping to wait until Covid is over, to bring up experimenting with meds again, and trying something for this. :/ +but yes, I'm at the point to reconsider ADHD meds again.

What else? Cooking for us. Yep! I've actually been pretty good with that.

Also, wanted to wait till I got to the scale this week to check, and we'll I am on my period, so weight could be bit higher, but I don't believe that even if I had lost weight, it was very significant. Actually, my weight was up a pound since last checked in December.

Anything else?
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-27-2021), Dmom3005 (01-30-2021), mymorgy (01-28-2021)