Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 01:10 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Oh, just one more thing that I want to share.

So lately I've been getting to chat with my favorite cousin/favorite person(?) in this life! She's actually my cousins daughter and it's not a blood relation, but we all feel like blood. (Very close)
This wonderful young lady, 17 years old now, has been a beacon of light for me in this world. I've known her since she was just 2 months old and H has since she was 2 Years. H ADORES her! So it kinda helps bring us closer too.

She's a special girl. Has struggled, literally for her life, all her life with physical health issues and developmental delays. She has come a long way though, and I'm so proud of her!! We text right now, and it's just like texting any other person I text with. Last we spoke on the phone, it was a bit difficult to keep up. Speech is one of her struggles (what is it? Neurological developmental delay?) and so I would have a hard time with many of her responses to me. Text seems to help, but also, it has been a couple years now I think. We did talk about doing a video chat too though, so will see how that goes. I'd love to see her and make her feel better to see me. She is constantly telling us (my folks, H, me...) how she misses us, and it kills me! I mean, I think while it's true, hopefully it's just for lack of something else to say too. But I feel like I would do anything in my power for her! She (did I say it here yet? This mobile is so slow and painful, hard to recall and to even look back) she is my beacon of light in this world. I mean, yes, she struggles, but she is also just the sweetest, and every time I think of her it's with utmost fondness! Love that girl soooo...........................well, to infinity. (So much! &#128521

Anyway, just wanted to share this. 😊
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-27-2021), Dmom3005 (01-30-2021), mymorgy (01-28-2021)