View Single Post
Old 01-30-2021, 02:53 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member
Heart "My Body Is Healing"

I'm a strong believer in the power of words and what we put in our minds, the more negative thoughts the more negative outcomes.

I meditate almost every day and even for a short time, it works and just yesterday I made up the mantra "My Body Is Healing".

I had a hard fall the other night and know it was a fainting experience, the first in my life and also believe know what caused it, my BP dropped and the body did it's "flucky" thing and it does strange things and also can do a lot of good. I ended up with some external bruises and internal damage to my already OA body. So I'm been nursing myself and slowly each day now I can feel some healing going on from the fall.

I had to have 911 come to get me off the floor, another long mess, and glad I did not go to the hospital as they kept insisting I go but I knew I could get myself back to my "old normal"...

Long story short, I made up the above and say it often during the day and before I go to sleep "My Body Is Healing".

It's very inexpensive medicine and it can work so give it a good chance for your issues. Keep Healing.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote