Thread: Allodynia
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2021, 02:17 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

I'm new to texting. Bare with me
I have been diagnosed with allodynia not compatible with hyper alg. Not consider told if this is tare part of this disease. I reacact to any most any type of soap products. Not know if this is actually tactile or smells. Got exposed to gasoline on Sundays and it gave me severe burning. Used the only soap able to use that night. Extreme reaction. Maybe soap, on top of already existing burn (my term for symptoms). Soooo, now I don't know if I need to try to find a new brand of soap. I keep having reactions to products I have been using for a long time. My ability to function in my own home, not even taking into consideration outside world, is getting smaller and smaller. I've been putting gas in my car always. Allodynia since 2014. Just over last 6 months can no longer do this. This situation keeps happening over and over. No explanation for this. Don't know if I need to find new soap. I can try same soap have same severe reaction. I don't know what to do! Is this message to long? Do not know rules. Also do you take Gabapentin? If so may I ask how much? Thanks for answering my post.
Lync is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (02-05-2021)