View Single Post
Old 02-05-2021, 02:31 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Thank you everyone for all of the replies. I guess arthritis is possible, but at the age of 28 it seems a bit unlikely? I shall also look into the grape seed extract.

My neurologist said the ANA blood test was positive, but that it's likely to be a false positive. All other blood tests looked fine. Based on my medical history they suspect idiopathic neuropathy. When I was younger I had bad stinging/electric type pains in my hands that eventually went away in time. I believe they're basing it off the notes from the primary care provider in the past. I'm wondering if maybe my body got exposed to something and caused this to flare up again. I was pretty much symptom free for years.

I guess at this point if it is neuropathy, does that necessarily mean damaged nerves or just irritated nerves? The emg/ncv I'm having done on my hands and feet will be able to rule out damage correct? My symptoms just seem atypical. Not really any pain (maybe a little in the joints in my hands), just stiff, partially numb, uncoordinated hands.. that always gets worse with caffeine oddly enough.
PatAttack is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote