Thread: Chronic Fatigue
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 02:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Sleep? lol

My sleep patterns are so off and on that it is hard for me to get adjusted. I have tried every sleep pill available and my mind just won't shut down. I have RLS and my legs move constantly. I wish I could tie them down. I have been taking Diazepam 20mg lately and that will get me about 3-31/2 hours of sleep. But yes the pain does feel a lot worse if I don't get sleep.

But then there are days, like this past Sunday, when I went to bed at 11:00pm Saturday night and didn't get up until 5:00pm Sunday evening. I did get up to go to the bathroom and take my morning meds, but other than that I was completely out of it. I do that every so often, which scares me. Because if something were to happen to my husband or son, I don't know that I would be able to get out of bed and actually help them or understand what is going on. That is how out of it I am during those times. Does anyone else have that problem.

I have been dx with CFS, Major Depressive Disorder, and Fibro, however my rheurmy and neuro are contemplating on whether I have Fibro or MS, but as or now my dx stands as Fibro. I have many other dx, but too many to go into right now.

M
hurtsobad73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote