Thread: COVID vaccine
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 06:09 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

In Belgium about 3% I think has had their first dose. Ursula Von der Leyen just admitted failure in getting vaccines for the EU, depending too much on the companies being able to fulfill the request. So we are basically behind, big time. I think we'll still be vaccinating people in December this year!

If I can get it, I will, no doubt. I'm not anti-vaccination at all, on all levels.

Due to Covid, I got my first flu shot this past year. My parents (who are mid-70s) got it too. At least we won't have to worry about that, making the distinction should not be too hard, should we "get something". I sure hope not! Oh, my parents had no issues. My arm was quite sore. And that's my "good" arm.

I sometimes check this board, but not too often. Sorry guys; will get back to you once I get vaccinated. I think I'm risk group, but not sure. They are talking about March, but I fear that is far faaaar too optimistic. That's a couple weeks from now, and they still haven't vaccinated first line workers, who are rightfully angry!

It is a total mess here, I can tell you that much!

And we did buy the vaccines, but the companies won't deliver, are backed up. I find it odd that the US apparently *does* have those deliveries, but we (EU) don't!!!
- chondromalacia patellae both knees
- RSD both legs (late diagnosis, almost 3 years into RSD) & spread to arms/hands as of 2008
CRPSbe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote