View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 06:15 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I take gabapentin. Noticed something odd, I was taking brandname, so Pfizer. They suddenly let through the pain; same dose as always. Been taking this 16, nearly 17 years now. But they were "imported" (from Spain) boxes, with stickers on, very odd appearance. So I thought at first they look funny, they must not be "the real deal".

Went to the pharmacy, no it was supposed to be all "stickered up" like that. They can import from other countries, but odd that, because when they were from Belgium I had no issues. Contacted Pfizer, they would not believe me, blah blah, they CAN import etc. Got the brush off. Contacted my government agency. They didn't investigate, took Pfizer's word.

I went generic!!! 1/cheaper 2/worked & still works like a charm. No more pain that came/comes through. So something must have been up!!! I noticed an immediate difference (well within a couple days) when taking the off-brand. Much much better.

I mean... What kind of world do we live in, when a "customer" tells you that there is something up with your meds and you won't even investigate!
- chondromalacia patellae both knees
- RSD both legs (late diagnosis, almost 3 years into RSD) & spread to arms/hands as of 2008
CRPSbe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote