View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 09:37 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Wow CRPSbe, that's crazy!! I can't believe that. In the US all complaints have to be thoroughly investigated. But we mostly get generics because insurance companies don't want to pay for brand name. I only ever get brand name when there's no generic available or a shortage on the generic. And then I pay double or more even though it's not my fault. Welcome to US healthcare LOL.

How is Belgium for pain management? I actually had a rather pleasant experience with a hospital outside of Bruges when I broke my foot on holiday.It was like night and day from US hospitals - I had to pay some small amount up front and then they tracked me down in the US and refunded all but the equivalent of $50 USD. Here an ER visit is thousands and usually at a bare minimum you're paying $250 in copays.

Anyways, sorry, tangent - do y'all have good pain management for CRPS or chronic conditions? It's a dream of mine to move to Belgium or the Netherlands some day and I've had a few work opportunities to do so but hesitate not knowing what the situation with opioids is over there.
annabanana123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote