View Single Post
Old 02-13-2021, 12:23 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Confused

Well, it's been a long, long time since the last time I even checked in here let alone post anything.

I have not been doing all that well lately. My stimulator battery died back in August of 2019 while attending school, and with driving a long distance, 100 miles each way, every day to class, life really threw me for a loop. With my busy class load that I had, I was not able to have the battery replaced until January of 2020. They did end up replacing one of the two leads since it somehow became damaged. Since then, I have been getting little to no relief. With covid appearing in the US back in March of last year, making the long trip to Cleveland is no longer an option. I have met up with a rep much closer to home to have my unit reprogrammed, but I still was getting little to no relief. I have since turned the unit off and gave up on it. Now, I'm back in search for a new PM doc that is closer to home than Cleveland. Where I live, the closest doctor that I could come up with is two hours away, but has poor reviews. Really getting frustrated with nothing providing relief for very long, and so little that I can do.

Alaina
PurpleFoot721 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote