View Single Post
Old 02-15-2021, 02:58 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Hi janieg,
Looking back I think I was overdosing and my body is in a constant state of inflammation long term now from the immunotherapy I'm on as well. Still doing well off the extra protein on the LFTs so that's all good again now and it was the only thing that changed.

There are so many variables healthwise and so many different types of powders. I was obviously getting way too much on a daily basis for those weeks that I supplemented. You're already in the process of eliminating other foods, so try not to change too many things at once so that you can figure out what's affecting you. If you do end up needing extra protein because you can't get it in your diet, then make sure you get pure products that are plant based and look into any additives that may be in them. Stick to directions.

Added salt is a no no for me as it activates my restless leg syndrome at night (a common thing apparently) and also affects the neuropathy in my feet.

All the best to you with your nodules. I had a mediastinal lymph node that was biopsied and they made several passes to get several samples. It was not in position to be removed easily. ick. Thoracic surgeon said no sign of anything except lymph tissue. Oncologist said it's basically inconclusive as they only have the several passes and not the whole lymph node and as I already had other pos nodes and tumours at the time, it was treated as positive. Go figure. Gone now.

You've got a lot going on. Good luck with sorting out your diet. I'm sure Atticus can help with that. He seems to have a wealth of knowledge regarding plant based dietary needs.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Atticus (02-17-2021)