View Single Post
Old 02-28-2021, 09:33 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Hi again, 6.4 is still high end, if you could get in the 5.7 or lower or thereabouts...The white foods turn to sugar as I understand it all. I break down a eat some pasta but know what it can do so do not, and personally I've taken breads from my house...I'll have a burger now and then but don't bring breads into my house. If it's there, you know the story. I had a 5.5 A1C in 2019 and due to see my doc in a couple months so it will be interesting to see that #, as Covid has been hard on eating good and healthy. I'm not diabetic and don't want to be there.

You may not think Grape Seed Extract was helping but I'm sure it was, subtle for so many and if you do a search: Grape Seed extract and Diabetes you will get a lot of info. Effects of grape seed extract in Type 2 diabetic subjects at high cardiovascular risk: a double blind randomized placebo controlled trial examining metabolic markers, vascular tone, inflammation, oxidative stress and insulin sensitivity - PubMed

Grape Seed Extract covers so much from asthma to cancers and many more health issues.

Continue to find answers...
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote