Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 10:12 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Morning check in. I'll try to get back again later today, but no promises

Well, i went to bed somewhere between 130am and 2am. Sooo much better! But now i woke at like 8 when H alarm went off. I need more rest, but I'm too hungry! Too tired to go into all of the whys of that.

Yes, i was pretty wound up yesterday, and i fear it today if i dont relax more... but i did sleep earlier. Again tho, still lacking sleep. Well, wish me luck!

Today is Tuesday, the day that famous band guy has his afternoon talk show (prerecorded) aired and chats with us on the community site. I really wanted to go back today, especially since my friend will likely be there again (shes been away. Yeah, thats a whole other dramatic tale. &#128517...but i don't think my mind/body can take the stress (anxiety and excitemnt) of that right now. Maybe if i nap, but i dont see how ill have time. I dont know!

I really don't have much battery and I'd like to check in with my "news" right now,...AND i really just dont want to think of anything heavy just this minute, so I'll respond to you, Bizi a bit later. Again, no promises but i will try to come back later today. <3

Hope everyone's doing ok! Much love! Trying to get into a habit of checking in here more regularly. But gotta start slow. I think it just gets too heavy and hard to think about the hard stuff all the time, but i DO need to talk with folks regularly who understand these things and can help. I know just chatting about fun stuff helps in a way too, but other times, i do need to be "real" ...ok, I'm starting to think in circles (in my head. Not typing it out lol) See?? Too much thinking can get stressful too. I require a balance of talking and just funny videos or ppictures with or without fun captions and pretty scenic pics. Haha Can you see why Twitter/social media is fun and relaxing for me? Lol (much of the time...its just too much leads to trouble, and when having to sort through the garbage that comes up when i get to following too many accounts. Oye! *facepalms)

Ok, ttyl!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-02-2021), Dmom3005 (03-04-2021)