View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 02:58 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SailinJane View Post
I can relate to your situation but I'm pretty sure my neuropathy is caused by nerve damage in several locations from my neck to lower back. My toes on both feet are numb most of the time and if not I get a tingling response and the Dr's just say it's nerve damage but don't offer any treatment. I've had 3 neck surgeries and 2 back surgeries over the last 20 or so years so arthritis has set in just to add more pain. Now I have severe pain going down both legs and the diagnosis is severe spinal stenosis. I had an outpatient procedure done that actually gave me relief for almost 6 months but the pain is now back and worse than it ever has been. I'm so discouraged and depressed because it is affecting every single aspect of my life. I'm 64 and can barely walk so I know what you're going through. I'm searching for answers every where I can because I cannot live like this. I also enjoy my cocktails in the evening and I know that does not help inflammation but it relaxes me and takes my mind off my issues if only for a brief time. I hope you find something that helps you...I will keep you in my thoughts and send positive healing vibes your way!
Thank you Sailin Jane. Positive healing vibes back at you! Have you talked to your doctor about physical therapy? If your up to it, maybe some gentle stretching exercises may help.
oldbat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote