View Single Post
Old 09-25-2006, 05:41 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Question Anyone helped withed with pain patches?

Hi Sheryl,
I went to bed earily last night, so tired and worn out. I awoke at 2:10 am in bad pain that just won't let up. It's the left leg pain again. I wish I knew of a pain medicine that would releave me of some pain.My back feels like raw cutting pain this morning. I can't help but think some of this is arthritis type pain for I don't have it all the time. It has been rainy and damp and not much sun. My leg pain had let up and now for some reason it is back.

I was wondering if those pain patches would work on me.I can't take much in the way of pain meds. It seems all they give me is hydrocodone 10/650 or less. I have had other tablets, but I just itch and no pain relief.Perhaps more surgery is the answer to correct the problem but deep inside me, I don't think so. If only I knew the answer.I am getting surgery for the leg pain, but will that help, is the big question.
What are some of the reasons you all use pain patches anyway? Is there ever a time they don't work? I'm just looking for answers.
Blessings,
Billie
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote