View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 04:42 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I am glad you're feeling better Nikko, hope it lasts, I agree with the others about the lock box, it's for her safety and yours. I hope you have a great time tonight.

Glad you're working now Wendy! I bet it will be something you'll get used to son and won't be feeling as tired in a couple weeks, I hope so at any rate. Good for you on getting back out there.

I'm sorry that you're seeing that kind of thing happening to Doug BF. I am sure it's hard to witness such stuff happening. I'm sorry Doug is still suffering, I hope things get better for him soon. And for you too!

I got a LOT done today on my new book. I got 50 pages written and that's no small feat. I would say it's one quarter of the way finished, as it's a young adult novel I am aiming for around 200 pages or 45K words. I put out about 10K today, since Jackie got up at 5:30 and I was able to write a bit. And he's been really good today so I managed to get a lot done. I doubt it will last enough for me to get the book done in a week like I know I could, but I got a lot done and I'm pleased with that.