View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 05:05 PM
Banned User

15 yr Member
Banned User

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flippnout View Post
Help me please. I dont understand, my chest hurts no not like a heart attack but my breast plate or whatever is there hurts BAD!
What do you suspect is rubbing against each other. You need to be a bit more specific. The chest is a very large area.

Example: For me...I get pain in the 1" area of my left clavicle right before it meets my manubrium and sternum AND another 1" down from there over the manubrium and sternum. This I have now learned (today) is a result of a weird left clavicle which is hypermobile (to ease the detailed explanation) and thus a bit unstable from time to time. It literally clicks/pops back and forth in and around my manubrium with tiny subluxations/dislocations. It's not really dislocated but it moves. In so doing it irritates the BP behind it and near the first rib and compresses the arteries and veins there too. What specifically am I doing...not quite sure but it IS posture...so if I hold myself up better, it improves or doesn't get bad to begin with. Still working on it.

Get familiar with your anatomy so that you can help yourself. I'm convinced that most of us have structural issues that can be corrected without drugs or surgery. Watch the posture and see if that helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flippnout View Post
[SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]
The center of my chest my bone feels like it is not one piece rrr I hope this makes sence, it hurts feels like it is rubbing on each other whats up with that? it hurts it feels like it is not one piece and rubs against it self.

I have had surgery for the rib removel and all, could it be the other side is messed up too? I HOPE NOT!!!!! what is causing this? PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Which side are you talking about? Is your chest on one side hurting? Is it the same side you had a rib removed? Did you have the rib removed on one side or both? What were you doing when it flared? What were you doing 1-4 hours before? What was your posture like during all of that?
noname is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote