Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2021, 02:10 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Hey!

I'm posting but I'm so tired right now.

Made a doctor's appointment (followup), but then had some complications... i mean, (gosh, my brain is rattling all these thoughts in random order). From the beginning, i didn't yet mention the ADHD in my note to doctor, because i wanted to wait until the official appointment. But i needed to message about my concern for the date being so far away as i needed refills. Then guess what?! I started having naval bleeding the other day, after this infection surrounding my earring hole... as well as other sores and even some blood in my stool. Not any of these things were severe enough to be a concern on their own (except maybe the infection, but i even got that somewhat under control now), but the combination of them all. So i messaged doc in a panic...

I feel fine now and it seems it was a cut in my navel and not actual navel bleeding (although there was discharge. Ugh idk!), but like i just think its from so much stress last few weeks and also stress on my diet (I'm gluten sensitive and was eating lots of breads lately and also spicey foods and the coffee on top). That and poor, or rather just lack of sleep. Anyway, even though a trip to my local hospital was recommended, i don't believe it's necessary now. Ugh!! But i REALLY think i need ADHD meds!

At any rate, im also pmsing and there must also be a little cut in my gut cuz I've lovalized pain there (not just period pain.) Oh it's all mild, but idk maybe it's the ear pain (yea still pretty sore) and/or stress and everything, i feel so freaking tired!

Oh, but i was cutting out coffee since yesterday...

I may also be tired cuz i haven't yet eaten breakfast or taken my meds...but i was having these slumps yesterday too. I dunno!! Tired physically and mentally. Lol But keeping good humour! Have lots of fun friends (online. Of course i have no one in real life and even those closer family members, i can't physically be around. Social distancing, and/or they have to travel out of town frequently anyway. )

Anyway, ha! Tired posting is either really short or really long. Had a hunch this would be long. I mean, isn't it usually?! Lol

Time for 2pm breakfast. Woo hoo! 🤣
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-16-2021), Dmom3005 (03-16-2021)