View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 05:18 PM
Banned User

15 yr Member
Banned User

15 yr Member

1. The Trigger Point Therapy book is good. But I think it is only helpful in providing SOME relief (temporary) to muscles irritated by an injured nerve or vascular struture in TOS.
2. I want relief but I also want to PREVENT a flare up and further damage. Hence to know the anatomy and its interrelations to PREVENT a flare up, if possible. Since most, not all, TOS is related to posture and alignment, a lot can be improved to help relieve and prevent flare ups. Not saying always. That is why I want people to get a good anatomy book to see. Work with a good PT so he/she can help you understand the body mechanisms and interrelations as they apply to YOUR condition and you have a great modality for recovery. There are many things out there that will help improve the situation, provide relief, help to prevent. Yoga, Feldenkrais, Chiropractor, Massage, Exercise, Stretching, etc....I incorporate many in my various routines to help me identify the cause and help give me relief and help me to prevent future flare ups.
noname is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote