View Single Post
Old 03-19-2021, 11:25 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Hi again Atticus,

I've looked up just about every kind of headache that exists as far as I know and mine don't seem to fit the description of any of them, especially in terms of the type of pain I'm experiencing which is nothing remotely like your common headaches like tension, migraine. And I don't have a tight neck of shoulders with my headaches, although I sometimes get a sudden stiff neck that comes and goes abruptly when my condition fluctuates.

Generally, the pain I have in my head all the time feels like stinging and burning directly underneeth my skull all the time. I often like to say that this feels like my head is filled with hot acid thats burning my brain. And of course, my entire cranium feels like this all the time. This pain isn't unbearably painful though and more of an annoyance compaired to the other head pains I got. My issue though is that this pain seems to be permanent, 24/7 and never goes away.

The pain I get at the crown and extremities of my cranium is a stinging and prickling pain, almost like something is cut or bleeding underneeth my skull. This only happens when my symptoms fluctuate and the pressure in my head seemingly increases.

The other pain is a short lived pain that only happens if my head is resting on anything. It's so severe that I end up jolting my head up off the pillow and is almost like burning your head on an iron or hot stove. And as soon as I take my head off the pillow, the pain instantly disappears. I also hear some slight cracking/popping noises in my head when this pain is being agrivated.

So far, I can't think of anything other than IH causing these head symptoms. Although, I'm not quite sure if you could spent 5 years with something like this untreated, unless I'm one of the first.

Anyway, thanks for the link, I'll be sure to check it out.
SeanQHX1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote