View Single Post
Old 03-21-2021, 07:22 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Hi again Lara,

I'll call my GP tomorrow, see what's happening with the neuroimmunologist I'm seeing and push to get the ball rolling again with my investigations. At least my new GP seems genuinely concerned and agrees that more should have been done to investigate my issues over these years, especially since I'm continuing to deterioratie with my condition.

Yep these sudden SVT episodes in my heart are very concerning, given the fact they come on abruptly for no apparent reason. Not to mention the breathless, weakness and rapid weight loss (I'm almost below 8 stone now).

I'm still pretty sure all my symptoms are result of the virus/infection I took in 2016. I'd say most of them are the result of my condition being left undiagnosed and untreated for far too long. And I know for sure that conditions like Post-Viral Fatigue, ME/CFS, Fibromyalgia etc don't lead to continuous, perminant degradation like this.

As I said previously, my only symptom at the beginning (besides the virus) was this severe, perminant brain fog which left me more or less incapacitated mentally. My GP at the time just dismissed this symptom, ignored concerns about it getting worse (or blamed it on stress after failing college) and I went many months with no tests or investigations being done. If it weren't for this and I was investigated much earlier, my prognosis could well have looked better with this.

I do appear to be having some fairly obvious symptoms of intracranial hypertension though, especially that 'worst-headache-ever' pain when putting any pressure on my head, so will definitelly be getting that investigated. Hopefully I can figure out what could have led to a problem like this and get further to the bottom of this condition I have.
SeanQHX1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Atticus (04-21-2021), Lara (03-24-2021)