View Single Post
Old 03-28-2021, 03:58 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Ramp up the Magnesium, Jomar.

For me - Yes and yes, usually.

My experience is more about joint and muscular pain, particularly joint pain, when the barometric pressure is low but this year it's been complicated by my Immunotherapy which has caused more joint and muscle pain that I ever imagined. So, it's my new baseline I guess. We've had some very low pressure systems this summer but I didn't notice much difference this year because I seem to be in so much pain all the time. Before this I was able to notice the difference.

My body also "knows" when the moon is waxing. Some things are difficult to describe but that feeling of restlessness you mentioned is a definite "Yes". I do deal with RLS as you do though so maybe it's a fluid issue. I try to up the magnesium and have low salt diet (hard to do eating legumes etc) and no added salt and make sure I have empty bladder.

I remember we talked in the TBI/PCS forum one time about headaches/migraines and how they related to changes in barometric pressure.

This is just an interesting piece not specifically related to what you are dealing with but you might like to read it.

https://www.cmaj.ca/content/cmaj/180/8/809.full.pdf
The meteorology of the human body

Higher temperatures lead to more severe headaches – Harvard Gazette
Higher Temps = more severe headaches

Blame it on the weather? The association between pain in fibromyalgia, relative humidity, temperature and barometric pressure - PubMed

There are some good articles in the section under that one titled Similar articles
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (03-28-2021)