View Single Post
Old 04-01-2021, 02:24 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

This is primarily about Vit D and how important and more so now than ever with the covid mess.

Back in 2006 I found how low I was in Vit D, I was 68 and did not dream I was low, but at that time I was also feeling a Lowness overall in my being. My sister who was dealing with MS brought the D issue to my attention and so I got tested by MD and sure enough I was a puney 16 on a range of 20-100, so low low low.

Healthline
8 Signs and Symptoms of Vitamin D Deficiency
Here are eight symptoms that you may have a vitamin d deficiency. This is one of the most common nutrient defic…
Healthline

So I got to work and brought my levels up to 80 and was feeling great and then I had a hip replacement in 2010 and my levels dropped 40 pts, I read that they could drop but that much. So I've worked to years now to bring my levels back up and I'm nearing 50 or so now, I'm seeing my MD next month and will have labs done.

I've read so much info during this Covid drama we've been living in and many dying, that so many older folks and those in poor health had low Vit D levels.

If you have not already get the Vit D levels tested by your MD, some MD's I understand are now bringing this up to their patients and many still do not...what a shame.

Dr. Ryan Cole has a wonderful right to the point video on Vit D and how critical it is and as I said more than ever during this Covid.

I have a strong believe that many would be alive today if their Vit D levels were close to optimal or satisfactory. Millions who have died I believe and others do too, their Vit D levels were Empty.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote