View Single Post
Old 04-13-2021, 08:54 AM

2 yr Member

2 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzolo View Post
Hi. I am 36 y male with no previous issues I had my first vaccine shot before 1.5 month 2 hours later I started to get pins and needles all over my body and first days I had numnbessin my legs and arms but now they are less. I don't have motor issues or pain. When I put clothes my skin is more sensitive. I visited 3 neurologist and they said me that I dont have neuropathy and its anxious. I did Emg and it was fine and Friday I have to do MRI. A lot of blood test , b12 and allergic antibodies everything's OK. Only one doctor told me OK if you have sensory neuropathy, we can't find it, try to managed it or take Lyrica. I don't know what to do. I saw 2 psychiatrist and they told me that I am hypochondriac. The truth is that I am hypochondriac from my 16, but I am a very functional man and always I managed it. So. What you believe ; Its anxious or I developed neuropathy from the vaccine. Is that possibly;
I took the Moderna Covid 19 vaccine 6 weeks ago. Within a week I developed numb arms, legs, hands and feet along with tingling and other sensations. I visited the ER and neurologist, no one admitted or for that matter denied it was from the vaccine. However I’m positive IT IS from the vaccine. I was put on gabapentin which at least helps me sleep and takes the edge off the pains. I notice the symptoms are very similar to the people who have had the rabies vaccines and hopefully will resolve with time as theirs did.
Prince227 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote