View Single Post
Old 04-13-2021, 03:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyL View Post
Thanks for your replies. I don't know what I'm supposed to do at this point. I live in IN, and the little guy here is practically invisible. Something strange is going on, because the assistant tells me my doc is sick and retiring, but the front-desk ladies tell me he is well and still seeing a few patients. The only way I'm "allowed" to contact him is by leaving a recorded message on his assistant's line. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I know I can feel my neck starting to kick back into it's old familiar sensations--electric-shock pain, as the level of opioid in my blood is now way low. I titrated myself down by cutting the last 40 or so tabs in half, but...
I'd definitely leave the recorded message and make it clear that you're going to keep trying. And do keep trying. Leave a message twice a day for a couple of days if you can wait that long. If not, tell the front-desk people what is happening and ask them to give you a better way to contact him. He shouldn't have removed himself from contact with you with no advance notice, IMO.

Any chance of transferring to another doctor in the near future?

MS diagnosed 1980. Type 2 diabetes, osteoarthritis, osteopenia.
Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/4/07-5/15/10. Currently: Glatopa (generic Copaxone), 40mg 3 times/week, 12/16/20 - 3/16/24
agate is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote