Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Hello Prince227

Sorry to hear you may have had an adverse reaction to the COVID Moderna vaccine.
If you feel this was definitely a vax reaction, you should persist in contacting Moderna again and al the CDC/FDA as it is my understanding that the latter do take adverse reports very seriously - as can be noted from the current pause with the J&J vax after only 6 in 6.8MILLION reports of cerebral clots!

Here is the CDC link related to adverse effects :
What to Do if You Have an Allergic Reaction After Getting A COVID-19 Vaccine | CDC

I do think there needs to be caution with making a rather broad statement about"hushing up" adverse reactions by the "mainstream media" as this is unsubstantiated - Just look at their coverage on this J&J situation!
Did you report your reaction to a media source? If not, can they therefore be accused of "hushing it up"?

From what I see in your post you reported to Moderna and on the VAERS system - and therefore they should have it documented.
Again, my suggestion would be that you report this directly to CDC/FDA (Call 800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636) and ask for the Clinician On-Call Center)
and contact Moderna again to remind them no-one from their physician team has contacted you yet.

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (04-16-2021), Lara (08-18-2021)