View Single Post
Old 04-18-2021, 03:10 AM
Newly Joined

3 yr Member
Newly Joined

3 yr Member

Hello,

I just found this post searching the web and I am going to describe my past and current symptoms. I had a 5-dose post-exposure rabies shot out of precaution in August 2020 and in September/October started feeling weird stuff in my body, which could be or could not be linked... but resembles in many cases what's described in this post.
  • August 2020: stomach age, tiredness, feeling of unrest (24 hours post shots)
  • September 2020: one marked episode of pins and needles in both feet, followed by sporadic heat sensation and tingling. Started getting numb feet randomly when sitting, that lasts to this day. Developed an urge to urinate for about two months. Tested STD, UTI, lots of other stuff, all came back negative.
  • November 2020: had 4-5 sporadic episodes of tinnitus, lasting a few seconds, with a permanent onset early december. I'm sure this is muscular as pressing my jaw, flexing my neck, or other neck movements change the tone of the tinnitus. Checked with ENT doctor, tested outter, middle and inner ear, all normal. I developed a feeling of neck weakness and crackling.
  • January 2021: persistent numbness in hands when waking up that subsided for the most part after moving them and numbness on feet when sitting, as well as random tingling in feet and arms.
  • February 2021: began having fasciculations and tinglingall over my body, first in my left hand right dorsal, then left eye, then everywhere else: legs, arms, chest, cheek, you name it. They come and go, randomly, and have a high frequency. They don't hurt but are annoying. They last to this day. Then began noticing that my fingers had a slight tremor. When holding the phone on two fingers I began noticing my heartbeats more and more.
  • March 2021: began having a feeling of weakness in legs and arms, especially hands. When doing exercise I noticed shaking upon applying minimal force (similar to when you try to hold a plank for a long time, just from the very beginning. Started in all 4 limbs at the same time, as well as neck. Super weird.
  • April 2021: developed a new symptom - I feel like my body vibrates inside, especially when I lie in bed. It happens some time, it's as if my legs, arms and torso were shivering inside.

I've visited two Neurologists and a Neurosurgeon during this time, got a B12 prescription and multiple tests - full spine MRI, head MRI, all back normal except for some disc herniations without stenosis or nerve compression. Did lots of bloodwork for immune disorders and other, all came back negative.

I see that my symptoms match some of the previous ones posted here. I'm dismayed in that symptoms seem to be developing for the worse instead of getting better.

I plan on going again to the Neurologist and ask for a NCS and EMG since this seems to be the last tests that I'm missing. In general doctors pointed out at stress but I know my body well and I can totally tell there's something abnormal going on. I don't know if it's related to rabies vaccine but I didn't visit a doctor for anything related for the past 10 years and I can't think of any other relevant event.

I'll keep you posted with the developments.
Atreides is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Prince227 (04-18-2021)