View Single Post
Old 04-22-2021, 10:14 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Hi Atreides, thanks for sharing your story. I received 3 out of 5 shots in March 2018 (I decided to not get the last 2 shots because of the side effects). A lot of the symptoms you are describing are similar to mine. A feeling of numbness in feet if I sit in a particular position for some time. I wake up not feeling my fingers, which solves itself after shaking my hands for a few seconds. I had muscle twerks across my body. I also sometimes wake up with leg weakness and not being able to stand up for a minute or so. I have this feeling of arthritis in my knees and wrists. And many other symptoms that have come and gone. I stopped visiting neurologists in September 2019, because those consultations were not helpful in understanding what is happening. It has been 2 years now, and I can say that the symptoms have gotten less. It seems to be some kind of flaring up of the body from time to time. I can feel when the inflammation enters, and when it subsides. I hope your symptoms resolve over time!
Neuro_member is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote