View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 12:24 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouellette1 View Post
I haven’t been on here in a while because I’ve been doing much better. This past week I started a new full time job (fully remote until after Labor Day) and I loved it! Although it did slightly spike symptoms.

Friday night I got my first shot of the vaccine and have felt horrible since. I have a headache/pressure, sweating, nausea, neck pain and irritability.

I am concerned I have a new concussion from a couple events. After the vaccine I stepped onto the escalator kind of hard and jerked my body/quickly tenses my shoulders. Then yesterday while taking off pants I kinda lost balance and was wobbling around a bit, I also had another body jerk later in the day. I also went over a bad speed bump (going slow) yesterday. I obviously didn’t fall or hit my head in these incidents, but they all shook me up a bit.

Should these terrible symptoms be attributed to starting work and getting the vaccine? I’m just scared to go backwards and tend to cause myself crippling anxiety that worsens things.
NO. but you did answer your own question....
I’m just scared to go backwards and tend to cause myself crippling anxiety that worsens things.
davOD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote