View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 08:33 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouellette1 View Post

Friday night I got my first shot of the vaccine and have felt horrible since. I have a headache/pressure, sweating, nausea, neck pain and irritability.

Then yesterday while taking off pants I kinda lost balance and was wobbling around a bit,

Should these terrible symptoms be attributed to starting work and getting the vaccine?
Hi Mouellette,I snipped your post and put a few phrases in bold.

Headache/pressure
sweating
nausea
neck pain (head ache?)
irritability
lost balance momentarily
wobbled around a bit

I'm aware that those symptoms noted are common in dozens of conditions.

They obviously have affected you badly since having the vaccination and that's why you've posted.

I would never negate your feelings by saying they're not a problem.

Possible Side Effects After Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine | CDC

I would think they would be expected symptoms of having the vaccine in some people from what I've learned. Do as Jomar says and give it a few more days and these feelings should pass.

In the meantime drink a lot of water and take care of yourself. Try not to panic about it. The fact that you've just started work again probably has you feeling somewhat hypervigilent. That's OK. It's a big thing to start work again and it's probably exceptionally annoying that you're suddenly feeling under the weather.

This sounds vaccine related to me just from reading your post, and hopefully those symptoms should go away after a few more days. Contact your doctor if you continue to feel unwell or any of your symptoms become severe.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote