View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 02:08 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I have a very noisy upper neck. Have for over 2 decades. My injury included a whiplash and vertical compression in C-1 and C-2.

In the morning, your cervical joints might be looser due to fluid build-up or inflammation. As you spend time upright, the fluid flows out and the cervical vertebra settle in closer.

Regarding getting outside, MIT just released a study that shows that staying inside is a far greater risk that being outside. The enclosed space contains Covid particles.

Your children have zero risk of catching Covid and near zero risk of passing Covid to adults. Only children with high risk medical conditions are at risk of Covid. Of the only 200 out of 74 million children who died from Covid in the past 12 months, they had an average of 2.6 high risk factors, same as those of us over 65. They have a higher risk of death riding in the car or riding bikes and skateboards.

btw. My wife and I have had Covid and recovered before the test results came back positive. 4-5 days of a bad sore throat. We are 'at risk' seniors.

Go live your life with your kids.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote