View Single Post
Old 05-14-2021, 07:20 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Default Going soon to Mayo

I leave Tuesday with my daughter. It is 3 hours away tho more to factor for unknowns and stop to eat and such. I think I have done well getting records sent and a packet to carry about my hospitalization 2 years ago that went so badly. I decided to send records from my pain clinic folks as they have seen me more regularly than anyone in last 2 years. Also they do good records on me. The lead do. Is also a geriatric doc so she is most compassionate besides being great with my pain. It is not helpful to spend time on things that are getting worse like my vision and my thinking. I sure hope the brain stuff is just my lower oxygen. I have places where my muscles are kinda evaporating. The largest area is on left leg just above ankle. An od spot is in top middle of my upper arm. Eating when I am away from home is a big challenge. We are staying same place as lasting. They have truly wonderful beds for this body. I go to Clinic Wednesday. If anyone can send me a good thought I appreciate it lots. Sculptor 44
Sculptor44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote