Thread: Oxygen refused
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2021, 09:37 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Default Update on oxygen

I have become darn good at being a spectator when things go wrong like not getting oxygen. I can do nothing to some degree but watch as I decline. I am surprised that my oxygen on my pulseox turns up at or near 90% regularly now. Even going below. I have tried so many ways to say help me and speak to how massively my life is limited yet I don’t get helped. Not in profound ways til recently. I finally found a new GP to take me after a 2 year search! An entire half of medical groups refuse to take my coinsurance. New GP quickly agreed to the Mayo follow up. I don’t know if me being more blunt helped. Also since August I have been to ER 5 times and gotten 125 solumedrol to keep me going and out of a nursing home bed. To keep me in my apartment. The new local pulmonologist I consulted said doing this was ok. Right or wrong it has my nite time oxygen improved. But days still huge problem. I know the trip to Mayo Clinic will help next week but I admit to being more fearful at what will be found. Sculptor 44
Sculptor44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Atticus (05-15-2021)