View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 09:37 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Worn to a Frazzle

I'm new to this forum and I think some already know me but for those who don't let me give an introduction. I have a neighbor whom I care deeply for as a dear sweet friend, I once had a hot crush on him. Anyway, around the biginning of this month he told me that his cancer would take him in less than 6 months. In the past couple weeks he's gotten so bad and overall through the whole month of July I've been researching, caregiving, and tonight and tomorrow I plan to take some me time with just a few minutes with him each of those times. My dear friend's roommate is starting to show his true colors, telling me last night he's not Doug's babysitter. The roomate is robbing my friend every which way he can while my friend is so doped on the morphine to know better. I guess in a way I am my friend's caregiver since I do more for him it seems than anyone. I've got to look after my health now though because it's telling on me. When I've slept enough and still feel like I could fall asleep all the next days something is wrong. Just taking this time tonight to try to focus on me is helping. I've been neglecting my garden so tomorrow I'm going to pull weeds and I have a girlfriend coming over tomorrow around noon. I don't mean to be rambling but it helps to get it out. I think this would be a great forum for me to stay in for now.

befuddled2
befuddled2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote