Thread: Covid Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2021, 10:10 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Agate,

Yes, this is very true! In my state vaccinations is not even at 40% yet. My county has the highest number of cases in the entire state. I just wish more people would get vaccinated to help everyone else plus themselves. I also understand people's hesitancy too. I just wish people who choose to not get vaccinated to continue wearing mask at least. That's what is so scary is you don't know who is vaccinated and who isn't.
I have a loved one who was vaccinated and still got Covid. Unfortunately, she caught the South African variant and is in the hospital right now.

Thank you for the birthday wishes!! I hope we all can celebrate our birthdays, holidays, and any other special occasions with our loved ones like we use to before Covid hit. My baby brother is getting married next year around my birthday. I'm hoping things will be much better by then. If not, I will have to miss it and I don't want that to happen.

The doctors are saying any variants that arise will come from people like myself because of a weak immunity. It has the best change of evolving in people who are immunocompromised. As I have told my loved ones, I don't want to be the one respinsible for anyone else to get sick and lose a loved one as a result. I take all my doctors advice seriously. I will do everything in my power to help prevent that from happening.

Best wishes,

Diamond Tiger<3
Diamond Tiger<3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
agate (05-19-2021)